Machine vision for in-line & real time inspection of 100% of the production
As a can passes through the inspection enclosure, the system gets a high resolution image of the marked surface. Bad marked units are detected and rejected.
Turnkey in-line solution assembled over an existing conveyor for inspection of marked containers:
· machine vision: image of the marked surface
· inspection: 100% of the units produced, without physi-cally handling them
· technical approach:
· ink jet printing, ink pad, thermal transference, laser…
· (optional) pneumatic rejection of defective units
· applies to visually detectable marked codes
· All kind of codes and text: lot, date, EAN codes, Data-Matrix codes
· high performance lines
· constant flow of inspected cans
Camera and lightning system in a stainless steel enclo-sure (as well as a container detector) .
PC and Control Rack (with electronics cards plugging created by E2M, with the power supply, CPU and others I/O modules of input/output for the signals treatment, and manag-ing, computer with a video acquisition card to capture images, Ethernet card, a 17” TFT screen and trackball keyboard
There are no reviews yet.